Sunday, August 2, 2009

I think I have an addiction....to cameras!

I really think I have an addiction with cameras! Every couple of years I feel compelled to go out and purchase a new camera....even though....there is NOTHING wrong with the one I have!

I can easily justify my addiction...some people have an addiction to cigarette smoking (oh, what a waste of $$), some people have an addiction to alcohol (i hate that day after feeling), some people have an addiction to reading books (i can't stay awake long enough to read a book).....get it? Well, I guess I like to spend my money on cameras....and scrapbooking when I get time! Chad thinks I am crazy, but it is just something that I have to do to keep up with technology!

So, I believe I am selling mine now and going to get the one I have wanted for a while now! Baby Braeden is well on his way and I know my hot-shoe is going to be hot! ;-0
I cannot wait to get photos of Logan and Braeden together!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout and the look! Great idea (though Facebook does the same thing hahaha, it's just not as pretty!) What camera are you dreaming about??

    ReplyDelete