Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby shower....thanks again ladies!

So I thought I would post some photos of my baby shower.....since I want to show my appreciate for everything these ladies did for me! I do have one regret, we got NO photos together girls! Thank you...Jaimee Marcee, Robin Southern, Robin Lawyer, and Cheryl Shephard. I truly appreciate everything you did for me! Braeden is going to appreciate all of these efforts!

And a huge thanks to all my guests and everyone who has given me a beautiful baby gift! I truly appreciate it!




4 comments:

  1. You always look so pretty---and your cake is beyoooooteeeful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Steph! That was so sweet of you! And I will let Robin know the comment about that beyooooooteeeeful cake comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, you always look Great! Even when you are pregnant! You never give yourself credit when credit is due! Sorry I missed the shower and I can't wait to see baby Braeden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply LOVE the cake! Love, love, love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete