Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love the smell of Sunblock and Chlorine.....

I know, I know.....I am strange....but that is one smell I can't resist!

I feel like I have neglected Logan's Summer vacation....for many different reasons. One being that I am pregnant and haven't had the best time this go round....alot of up's and down's and not really feeling up to "playing around" all Summer....for other reasons, I won't go there. Some of you that are around me often probably know the other reason our Summer has been taken over and consumed.
Life will be back to normal soon, I hope.....

Logan goes back to school in 8 days! How depressing! So, this week I have been trying to do things with him that won't totally wear me out, and keep me close to home in case we have to make a mad dash to the hospital! Today, Logan chose Splash Zone (hence the talk about sunblock and chlorine). I LOVE the smell of the swimming pool! I know, I am crazy, but it just reminds me of how sweet Summer vacation is. I am NOT a fan of Winter, so when I smell sunblock it lightens my mood. He had a great time today, wish Chad could have been there to enjoy it with him. I don't have a maternity swimsuit, so I stayed in the shade under the big umbrella's for over 3 hours!

We also had a trip to the park this week, and I would love to get him out to Kokomo Joe's before school starts, but that is more a "dad" thing! I think Chad needs to be there for that one!

Tomorrow, I really need to clean out Logan's toy box and closet! I know that is no fun for Logan, but it needs to be done before Braeden arrives.....and I do like to give Logan some input on the toy pitching!

1 comment:

  1. I get you on this one. I have a thing for the sunblock smell. Brings back childhood memories, though I got so many sunburns I'm not sure why cause I don't think I wore a lot of it back then, ha!

    I'm happy that you are doing this blog and adding to it. Makes me want to blog again, I've had one of these blogspots forever and periodically add to it. Then lose interest.

    But who knows? I may start it back. No one reads it but me, but I guess that doesn't matter LOL.

    ReplyDelete